As a seasonal homeowner, how do you inspect the work of your pool, lawn, cleaning or other service providers when you are away? Are you sure they are providing these services when and how you requested? How are they held accountable for their responsibilities? This is important to know, especially since you're paying for it!
As your Home Watch Provider, I can be your "eyes" when you are away.
Here are a few important steps to help you stay informed.
- First, the service provider must clearly understand what's expected of them. This can be accomplished using a simple, written checklist or description of services they will provide.
- Next, establish how often the work will be done, and if possible, pick a specific day for services to be completed. Having a scheduled day promotes a regular routine and helps your Home Watch company know what day to expect services to be completed.
- Inform your service providers that a Home Watch company will be monitoring the interior and exterior of your home in your absence. Leave them their number to promote communication.
- Alert your Home Watcher as to the scheduled days for your services so they can keep you updated as to the quality of the services provided as part of their home inspection checklist you receive after every visit.
- If any concerns arise with your home or the other services provided, you will be quickly notified and able to make adjustments to any issues needing attention.
HELPS PROTECT YOUR HOME AND INVESTMENT.JUST ANOTHER EXAMPLE WHY USING ALOHA HOME WATCH SERVICES, LLC