Well, when looking for ideas to store Christmas paper and wrapping supplies, I came across one of the best ribbon organizing ideas. No chance your ribbons will unravel on their own with this tangle-free organizer.
For this project you will need:
- A slotted Tupperware bin (can be found in Walmart).
- A 1/4 inch dowel rod (can be purchased at any hardware or craft store).
- Cut the dowel rod to the correct length and insert each ribbon spool onto the rod.
- Once you have enough ribbon spools on the rod, slide each end of dowel rod through a hole on each end of the bin.
- Finally, pull each ribbon end through a hole on the front side of the bin. Now the spools can't unroll and you won't have to worry about a tangled mess.
This great idea was found at SpunkyJunky.blogspot.com