that can help even the most inexperienced handyman look like a PRO!
Tip number one is for picture frames.
- When hanging a picture frame, put a dab of toothpaste on the frame where each nail will be located.
- Place a level on the top of the picture frame to ensure that you line it up straight against the wall.
- Then, simply press the frame against the wall to leave marks (which can later be wiped away) as guides for where to place the nails.
- As a temporary fix to stop the annoying sound of a dripping tap, tie a piece of string around the faucet making sure it is long enough to reach the sink's basin. Now when the water leaks, it will run down down the string eliminating the dripping sound.
- Tip three is simple, yet ingenious. Have you ever wondered what to do when you're drilling holes into the wall and you watch helplessly as the drilled-out material falls onto your furniture and floor? Here is is the solution.
- Use a Post-It note when drilling to catch the dust.
- The Post-it note is reusable and can be moved. Via Lifehacker